Il Festival Internazionale, “URBINOINACQUERELLO”, in Urbino è un evento annuale promosso dalla professoressa Soha Khalil fondatrice dell’omonima Associazione e quest’anno si presenta alla sua IV° edizione.
Il Festival sarà un susseguirsi di laboratori, incontri, en plein air, dimostrazioni per gli studenti delle superiori e università, mostre, spettacoli. Al centro dell’attenzione di questo Festival è la straordinaria bellezza artistica di Urbino. Nei quattro giorni Urbino diventerà un centro in cui confluiranno artisti internazionali professionisti nella tecnica dell’acquerello che dipingeranno la città e svolgeranno delle dimostrazioni sia per gli studenti dei licei artistici/accademici che per coloro che sono interessati a questa tecnica. Pertanto anche le scuole della provincia di Pesaro e Urbino saranno coinvolte a partecipare a questo avvenimento. Il Festival non si sofferma solo nei laboratori o dimostrazioni per i grandi ma anche per i bambini infatti è previsto uno spazio gioco con l’acquerello in collaborazione con le insegnanti dell’infanzia e artisti internazionali. All’interno del Festival sono allestite due mostre: una mostra internazionale di acquerello con tema libero, e una mostra di acquerello degli studenti. L’inaugurazione sarà durante i giorni del Festival. La città di Urbino diventerà affascinante in questi giorni perché sarà un punto di scambio culturale/artistico come ai tempi del Rinascimento dove gli artisti si incontravano nel Palazzo Ducale e questo lo potranno percepire sia i partecipanti che i turisti nella città stessa in questi giorni.
Pertanto il Festival si propone di:
The International Festival, "URBINOINACQUERELLO", in Urbino is an annual event promoted by the Professor Soha Khalil founder of the namesake Association and this year presents itself in its IV ° edition.
The Festival will be a succession of workshops, meetings, en plein air, demonstrations for high school students and universities, exhibitions, shows. At the center of the attention of this Festival is the extraordinary artistic beauty of Urbino. In the four days Urbino will become a center where international professional artists will blend in the technique of watercolor that will paint the city and will perform demonstrations both for students of art / academic high schools and for those interested in this technique.
Therefore, also the schools of the province of Pesaro and Urbino will be involved
in participating in this event. The Festival does not stop only in the workshops or demonstrations for adults but also for children, in fact a play area with the watercolor is planned in
collaboration with the teachers of childhood and international artists.
Within the Festival two exhibitions are set up: an international watercolor exhibition with free theme, and a student watercolor exhibition. The inauguration will be during the days of the Festival. The city of Urbino will become fascinating in these days because it will be a point of cultural / artistic exchange as in the times of the Renaissance where the artists met in the Palazzo Ducale and this will be perceived by both the participants and the tourists in the city itself these days.
Therefore, the Festival aims to:
Belief is one of the bravest and most enduring human characteristics. To believe in oneself, in beauty, in nature, which prevents fear that completely annihilates optimism. The real dangers of life are discouragement and disappointment but life is an extraordinary paradise
The non-profit association, "UrbinoInAcquerello" organizes a cultural event for the year 2019 the "Festival dell'Acquerello" in Urbino, the birthplace of Raphael, which focuses on quality, novelty and creativity. Also, in this edition the Gorlini School will be present.
The Festival will be from May 1 to May 6, 2019
The salient points to be accepted by the participants are the following:
1. Each artist can participate in the event with a single work of 30x30 cm format - watercolor technique-free theme.
2. The Participation in the Festival is a voluntary contribution of € 80. This fee is a contribution to organize the program and the event of the Festival UrbinoInAcquerello 2019, including the international exhibition, the catalog, the certificate of participation and the shipping costs for the return to the address agreed by liberating the Association UrbinoInAcquerello from any responsibility deriving from theft or damage or customs tax of the works sent
3. The payment of the participation contributions, must take place within 10.01.2019 a requirement of exreme importance since after that date there is no longer the possibility to partecipate.
4. The bank commission extra charges will be borne by the artist; the fee must be received net of expenses 80 euros.
5. Each artist must sign Annex B and must attach this form to the work and accordingly accept all the conditions of the regulation
6. Payment is a fundamental requirement for the acceptance and signing of the regulation to be follow
7. The return of the works will take place by 2020
8. Also important is to send pictures of the paintings within (15.01.2019) in a single folder via Wetransfer or drobox (in files 300 dpi resolution). The photos must be saved with the name and surname/Country Address: firstname.lastname@example.org and for cc to: email@example.com
9. To send the original works not later than 20 February 2019 and attaching the annex B with the work, to:
via del Fiancale n. 20 -
61029 Urbino (Pu) – Italy
Releasing the Association UrbinoInAcquerello from any responsibility driving from theft or from damage or delay of the works sent.
10. The works coming from abroad must clearly declare and show that the works have no commercial value and not for sale; the Associazione UrbinoInAcquerello does not remunerate the customs duties or the costs of additional shipments.
11. The Association UrbinoInAcquerello while taking the utmost care and custody of the received works declines any responsibility for any theft, fire or damage of any kind, to the works or people, which may occur during the phases of the Festival and the exhibition. Individual artists are entitled to stipulate and obtain any type of insurance against damages that their works could suffer. The insurance must be signed by the individual artist.
12. The work of the demonstration carried out during the event will become the property of the Associazione UrbinoInAcquerello.
13. The artist must communicate his physical presence in Urbino by 31.12.2018
14. The Associazione UrbinoInAcquerello reserves the right to select the applications and the number of works submitted.
15. All the works will be exhibited in Urbino from 01 May 2019 to 10 May 2019. Official opening of
the exhibition on 01 May 2019. The provisional program will follow shortly
16. Prohibited to exhibit its (country)flag in the exposition of the International Exhibition
17. It is forbidden to organize separate workshops without the authorization of the Association
18. Individual artists inquiring information contact the following email: